Summery Fresh Pink Makeup Look
Famed celebrity makeup artist, Troy Jensen, created a gorgeous young + fresh + pretty-in-pink makeup look on Rachel Bilson (or “Summer” from the OC). To get this glowing look to compliment your skin tone, take note of the following five easy steps:
(1) First, even out your complexion with a touch of a primer + luminizer and your favorite liquid foundation. Don’t bother with powder, as you want to keep your skin looking dewy. If you have excess shine, use a few blotting paper sheets to absorb oil. Highbeam and Moonbeam are great luminizers, and I like Merle Norman primer.
(2) Next, you want your eyes to be subtle with strokes of brown and pale pink eyeshadows. Use an off-white rose eyeshadow over your whole eyelids and with a light hand, contour your creases with a brown shade that suits your skin tone. Then, using a thin wet eyeshadow brush, line your eyes, very thinly with a dark brown shadow.
(3) Blend rose and petal pink blush for a flush of color on the apples of your cheeks. I like Benefit’s Box O’ Powders.
(4) Apply your fav shade of sheer pale pink lip gloss on your lips.
(5) Finish your fresh, glowing “Summer” look by curling your lashes, and applying black mascara. I’m currently digging Covergirl LashBlast Length – it gives perfectly separated, natural looking lashes.