The way you apply mascara can greatly effect the overall look of your lashes. The following tips will help you get the most out of your favorite mascaras:
- Use the tip of your mascara wand to deposit product at the base/roots of your lashes.
- Brush your lashes in a diagonal direction for a wide-eyed effect.
- Coat your lashes with loose face powder to thicken them before applying mascara.
- Coat both sides of your lashes.
- Prevent bottom-lash smearing with a waterproof mascara.
- Tubular mascara might be best for you: Try Blinc “tube” mascara.
Voila! Your mascara will be perfect every time 🙂