During the month of October, use your makeup moolah to help fight against breast cancer with these beauty brands donating to the cause:
- Estee Lauder “Elizabeth Hurley Pink Ribbon Collection” features a Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Lavish Pink and a pink accessory bag. Twenty percent of sales will go to the Breast Cancer Research Fund. $24.00 at esteelauder.com
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Lip Set featuring Bellini High Shimmer Lip Gloss and Pink Lip Color. Both are soft pink shades that are universally flattering. Bobbi Brown Pink Ribbon Collection High Shimmer Lip Gloss and Lip Color $44.00 while supplies last: bobbibrowncosmetics.com
- OPI launched the limited edition Pink Shatter: Pink of Hearts Nail Lacquer to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure ($8.50 at opi.com). OPI will also be making its annual donation of $25,000 to Komen for the Cure.
- Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode – The company will donate $5 from the sale of each 10oz bottle to The Breast Cancer Research Fund during the month of October: bumbleandbumble.com
- Philosophy “Shower for the Cure” Pink Ribbon Shampoo Bath and Shower Gel – 100% of net profits go to the Women’s Cancer Research Fund: $20 at philosophy.com